The Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo white coffee machine is a compact, unobtrusive model that is capable of making high quality coffee. It’s a pod coffee machine with a 1.5L capacity, barcode system and transparent water tank. In this Bosch Tassimo TAS2001GB coffee maker review I’ll guide you through the products main features in more detail.
Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo Features
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a simple white design that’ll suit the style of most kitchens. It isn’t as eye catching as other Tassimo models on the market, but if you’re looking for a coffee machine that blends into the background then the TAS2001GB is probably a better choice.
- It is capable of making a number of different types of coffee including latte, cafe crema, medium roast and espresso. It can also make milka chocolate and English breakfast tea, and there is an option for Starbucks house blend.
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a power of 16000W, a capacity of 1.5L and a transparent tank. It also has a water level gauge so you can easily see when it needs to be filled up.
- Like other Tassimo products it has a barcode system which helps to provide the perfect drink each time.
- Keep in mind that the Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo coffee maker is a pod machine, which means you’ll need to spend extra money on the pods. If you drink a lot of coffee then this may become a problem as the cost can add up over time.
Bosch TAS2001GB Reviews
Compared to other Tassimo coffee maker products there aren’t many online reviews of the Bosch TAS2001GB. The ones that have reviewed it, however, have largely been happy with their purchase. Good comments about the Bosch TAS2001GB white coffee machine include that it makes a high quality cup of coffee, the barcode system works well and there is a wide range of capsules available. The fact that the Bosch TAS2001GB also tells you when it needs to be descaled is a bonus. One reviewer also points out that the Bosch TAS2001GB is a relatively compact machine, making it a good option for people with small kitchens.
The Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo coffee maker is another in the company’s range of push button coffee machines. For those looking for high quality hot drinks with the minimum of fuss, the Bosch TAS4013GB red coffee machine is a good option. Features include flow heater technology for quick heating, barcode system and the ability to use twelve different pods. In this Bosch TAS4013GB review we’ll talk in-depth about the product’s features and what buyers think of it.
|This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
Bosch TAS4013GB Coffee Maker Features
- The Bosch TAS4013GB red coffee maker is capable of preparing a number of drinks including filter coffee, cappuccino and Latte Macchiato. It can also make hot chocolate and tea. You’ll need to buy capsules for the machine separately, so make sure you keep this in mind when working out your budget for a coffee machine.
- Simplicity is the goal for the Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo, which is why it is capable of making fresh drinks with a push of a button. Like other models such as the Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo coffee maker, the TAS4013GB has been designed to be intuitive and simple to use.
- In order to make sure you always get the perfect drink the Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo has a built in bar code system.
- It also has flow heater technology which reduces the time needed for the drink to heat up. If you often need to make coffee or other hot drinks in a hurry then this could be an important feature.
- Like some other Bosch products, the Bosch TAS4013GB comes with a two year guarantee. We always recommend you check the details of the guarantee before you buy.
Bosch TAS4013GB Reviews
The Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo coffee maker red is a very popular product amongst most of the people who’ve bought it. It has received good reviews from the majority of buyers, which is a good sign regarding its quality and ease of use.
Good comments mentioned by reviewers of the Bosch TAS4013GB coffee machine include that it’s relatively inexpensive compared to other models, makes high quality drinks and is easy to use. Other reviewers say that the Bosch TAS4013GB red is an attractive coffee machine.
On the other end of the spectrum from the stylish and elegant Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker we have the Bodum Brazil coffee maker. With its bold, in your face design and bright colouring it certainly isn’t for everyone. For those looking to liven up the kitchen, however, it may be a good choice. Features include a 0.35L capacity and a design using heat resistant glass. In this Bodum Brazil coffee maker 3 cup review we’ll talk a bit more about the features of the product, along with what other coffee fans have thought of it. There is also a Bodum Brazil coffee maker pink version available from some retailers.
Bodum Brazil Coffee Maker Features
- The Bodum Brazil coffee maker is a French press coffee maker. This is a simple type of coffee making device that’s also known as a coffee plunger or coffee press.
- The design of the Bodum Brazil coffee maker encases the glass of the French Press in a colourful plastic appearance, which helps to protect the glass while livening up the design of your kitchen. The plastic also has the effect of making the Bodum Brazil coffee maker spill proof.
- To release the coffee you simply need to push a lever – an action that can easily be performed with one hand.
- The capacity of the Bodum Brazil coffee maker orange model is 0.35L, and it has a three cup capacity.
Bodum Brazil Coffee Maker Reviews
The Bodum Brazil coffee maker has received mainly positive reviews, although there are some reviewers who are not happy with the product. Some of the good points, according to reviewers, is that the Bodum Brazil coffee maker pink or orange model has an attractive design and does its job well. Negative comments include that the design of the product hasn’t been thought through, leading to major problems with its function. According to one reviewer, for example, the plastic top stains very easily and is difficult to clean. Another reviewer also says that the plastic around the beaker allows seapage of coffee which cannot be cleaned without prising the handle away from the glass.
If you’re looking for a simple solution for making a variety of drinks then consider the Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo coffee maker. It is a pod coffee machine that’s capable of making drinks at the push of a button. Features include a fast heating system, 12 different capsules available and a two year guarantee. Keep reading our Bosch TAS4012GB review for more information about the product and how it has been received.
Bosch TAS4012GB Features
- The Bosch TAS4012GB is capable of automatically preparing fresh drinks with a single push of a button. If you’re looking for an easy way to make coffee or other drinks then the Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo may be a good choice.
- The Bosch TAS4012GB is a pod/capsule coffee machine. This means that you need to buy separate capsules in order to make the various types of drink. Varieties available for the Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo coffee maker include cafe crema, espresso and hot chocolate. The coffee machine recognises which type of drink you’re trying to make with a bar code system.
- A problem with other types of coffee machine is how long the liquid takes to heat up. The Bosch TAS4012GB has a flow heating system which means the drinks heat up very quickly.
- A bonus is that the Bosch TAS4012GB coffee maker comes with a two year guarantee from the manufacturer. Make sure you check out the details of this before you buy, though.
Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo Reviews
Reviews of the Bosch TAS4012GB have generally been very good. The majority of people who’ve bought the coffee machine have been happy with the product and the coffee it produces. Examples of good comments about the Bosch TAS4012GB by reviewers include that it’s very simple to use, capable of making drinks relatively quickly and is capable of altering the drink strength based on your personal taste. Some reviewers also mention that the TAS4012GB Tassimo looks good in their kitchen.
As with all coffee makers there are some negative things said in Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo coffee maker reviews. These include that the discs can sometimes explode, and that the machine can be noisy when making drinks.
For those looking for an elegant, attractive and simple way to make coffee the Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker is a product to consider. The coffee maker is based on classic French design, and its style will fit into nearly all kitchens. It has a 1L capacity, stainless steel design and dishwasher safe materials. Bodum 1928 Chambord reviews have been very complementary about the product, so in this article we’ll go through the product’s main features along with some of its positives and negatives.
Bodum 1928 Chambord Coffee Maker
- The Bodum 1928 Chambord is a simple coffee maker. It comes with a 1l capacity and is capable of making up to 8 cups of coffee in one go. This should be more than enough for most people’s homes, although the eight cup capacity could be a problem for large parties.
- The Bodum 1928 Chambord is a stainless steel coffee maker. Both the frame and the filter are made out of stainless steel, which creates an elegant and attractive design which will suit most kitchens. The glass of the Chambord is designed to withstand very high temperatures.
- A bonus is that the Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker is dishwasher safe. If you’re going to be making coffee regularly with the 1928 Chambord then not having to wash it up manually each time can make things a lot easier.
- There are also matching coffee cups available should you wish to buy them.
Bodum 1928 Chambord Reviews
The Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker stainless steel model has received a number of reviews online. The majority of these have been positive. Good points about the cafetiere include that it has a reasonable capacity – although the 8 cup claim only applies to small espresso cups – and that it has a very attractive design. There are, however, some negative comments about the design of the product, including that some of the newer models seem to have an inferior plastic lid compared with the original metal, although whether this is true for all new models we’re not sure.
The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker is a classic, by design as well as durability. This compact coffee maker is the perfect size for a daily pot of coffee. Even if you love coffee more than the average coffee consumer, it’s a great size for your morning dose, and to have another fresh pot in the afternoon or evening. It’s less bulky than most coffee makers, leaving more room on your counter. The stylish design will look fabulous in any kitchen, and in any décor. Enjoy your daily favourite coffee, made from this reliable and classic machine.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker has an 8 cup capacity, making this just the right size for the home brewed pot of coffee.
- Enjoy the attractive and classic design, suitable for any home.
- The compact size of this coffee maker will fit well on most kitchen counters.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Review
There weren’t very many online reviews written by the consumers of the Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker, but it was positive.
The author of one review was very happy that they were able to purchase the exact same coffee maker, to replace one they had purchased years ago. This speaks volumes on the durability of this particular coffee maker. The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 appears to be a basic, but classic and durable coffee maker.
The Russell Hobbs 13401 Espresso coffee machine produces a coffee house treat, without leaving your home. You now can save money and time by having your own coffee house favourites within your reach, enjoying a wonderful espresso, cappuccino, or latte any time you want. Its compact design is stylish enough to complement any décor, without bulking up the counter. Its energy saving design, coupled with the user friendly features, make this a great value for an in home espresso and cappuccino machine.
Russell Hobbs 13401 Specifications
- An Italian pump provides an impressive 15 bars of pressure, retaining the coffee.
- The Russell Hobbs 13401 includes 2 espresso cups. So, you can entertain a guest with a fresh hot espresso, or have an extra cup on hand.
- The generous 1.2 litre capacity eliminates the need to keep refilling the water reservoir, and is easy to fill.
- The steam nozzle is used for frothing the milk, for your cappuccino or latte.
- There is a detachable drip tray, to make clean up a little after you enjoy your coffee treat.
- The water tank in the 13401 Pump Espresso Machine is removable, which helps in cleaning, as well as filling.
- The Russell Hobbs Pump Espresso Machine has easy to use features, and energy efficient options with the required power at 800 watts.
Russell Hobbs 18623 Espresso Coffee Maker
Russell Hobbs 13401 Reviews
There are several online reviews to read on the Russell Hobbs 13401 Silver and Black Pump Espresso Machine. Most of them are very favourable and informative.
The compact and stylish design seems to be very well liked by the consumers of this machine. Another common remark was that it was easy to use, and clean. However, the most common praise of this espresso maker is that it’s a great machine considering that it is relatively inexpensive.
A complaint in the rare negative review for this machine was that it doesn’t have a cup warmer. The most common complaint was that it doesn’t last long and that it could be more durable. Out of those remarks, the thought was that for the money spent, these problems were acceptable.
Overall the consensus is that if you read and follow the instructions, this is an easy to use espresso machine, and makes a nice espresso, cappuccino, or latte.
Grind your own coffee beans at home, with this durable stainless steel Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill. Freshly ground coffee will enhance your coffee experience and bring it to the next level. You will now be able to experience a variety of different coffees and specialty coffees in your own home with the right machine, because you can adjust the coarseness to suit the need for any drink you choose to experience.
Burr Coffee Mill Specifications
- The burr blades of this durable and heavy-duty grinder enhance the flavour, as well as the aroma when you grind your favourite coffee beans.
- Select the coarseness of your coffee with the 18 different settings offered with the built in grind selector. Grind the beans to a fine texture to use in your espresso machine. Or, for your cafetiere, grind the beans more coarse. For a simple great cup of coffee, grind them in between to use in your filter coffee machine. The choices are many, with the selections available.
- This Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill also allows you to choose the amount of cups, with the cup quantity feature, which turns off automatically to avoid burning the coffee grounds.
- The generously sized mill holds up to ½ pound, or 250g of coffee beans.
- The housing material of this coffee mill consists of brushed stainless steel, making this a durable piece of equipment, to meet your coffee needs for a long time.
- Some of the parts are removable, and dishwasher safe for your convenience.
- The burr coffee mill has a wide range 4 to 18 cup capacity.
- This coffee mill is easy to use, due to its automatic features. Place the beans in the mill, choose the desired coarseness, the number of cups you want, and then press the start button. It’s really that simple.
- Cuisinart products are built to last, which is why a 5 year guarantee is offered.
Brand New CUISINART Programmable Conical Burr Mill Coffee Grinder RRP $21995
Burr Coffee Mill Reviews
There are plenty of online reviews of the Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill which is helpful for getting an accurate picture of how consumers view this product. With the auto shut off, you can walk away and not worry about burning the coffee. Being able to choose the coarseness, its affordability, and that it’s easy to fill, are other positive comments.
The rare complaints are fairly consistent, with those who love their espresso are disappointed that it does not grind the coffee beans fine enough.
If you prefer freshly ground coffee beans for your coffee, then the Cuisinart DGB600BCU Grind and Brew Coffee Maker has been designed for you. Enjoy a cup of professional quality coffee made in your own home. The grinder is integrated, so the all in one machine is appealing for home owners, as it saves space without the need for a separate grinder. Place the coffee beans in the grinder, and pour the water into the reservoir. You can then program the coffee maker to start when you want a fresh pot.
Cuisinart DGB600BCU Specifications
- The Cuisinart Grind and Brew has a 10 cup capacity, perfect for most homes. It’s the right amount of coffee for the day, or for the morning if you love coffee more than some consumers. The compact design of this coffee maker is also ideal for most kitchen counters.
- You can choose to make less than a full pot if you only want a couple cups of coffee one day, with the 1 to 4 cup selector, without sacrificing great flavour.
- The grind off feature is available for an option to use pre-ground coffee if you choose to at times.
- The permanent gold toned filter aids in less distortion of flavour for your coffee. It also saves money, without the need for buying disposable paper filters.
- The brushed stainless steel material is modern in design, as well as compact. The popular material is also easier to clean, and more durable than other materials.
- Its carafe is insulated with a double wall, and features a vacuum sealed lid in order to maintain the heat, as well as the flavour, for hours. You will not have to reheat the coffee if you choose to have another cup a little later.
- There is a pause and serve feature, so you can pour yourself a cup of hot coffee before the brewing process is over.
- The convenient charcoal water filters help to purify the water within the coffee maker, and eliminate unwanted lime build up.
Cuisinart DGB600BCU Reviews
The online reviews for the Cuisinart DGB600BCU Grind and Brew Coffee Maker were mostly favourable. The machine is easy to clean and use, conveniently all in one, and makes great coffee.
The downside is that it needs to be cleaned thoroughly, the grinder is noisy, and the coffee is weak when made according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Imagine waking each morning to the aroma of your favourite coffee filling the air, from a freshly brewed pot in your kitchen. The Russell Hobbs 13912 Thermal Coffee Maker allows you that luxury, with it’s built in programmable timer. Just set the timer the night before so that it starts brewing shortly before you get up. This can be done up to 24 hours in advance, giving you valuable extra minutes in the morning. You can also set it in advance when you are having guests over, so the typical last minute details become less stressful. It has to be said, however, that the 13912 has not had good reviews from many people who've bought it. You may want to consider the Russell Hobbs 14597 instead.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 13912 has a 10 cup capacity, making it an ideal size for any kitchen.
- The 24 hour programmable timer provides the option to start the process the night before, or hours before a dinner party.
- The blue analog clock adds to the distinctive style of this coffee maker, along with the stainless steel carafe.
- An automatic pause and pour feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee for yourself before the end of the brewing process, without dripping. This is a great feature to help eliminate drippings from burning on the warming plate, as well as stains.
- It has a translucent water reservoir, which is removable for easy cleaning.
- With safety in mind, the Russell Hobbs 13912 has an automatic shut off system, turning the coffee maker off an hour after its done brewing.
- You can choose your strength each time with the strength selector feature. This allows you to have the stronger cup of coffee in the morning when you need an extra boost, or a milder cup at night when you want to wind down for the evening.
- There is a hidden cord storage area within the coffee maker, making the counter look less cluttered when you have guests.
No items matching your keywords were found.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Reviews
The majority of online reviews for the Russell Hobbs 13912 Coffee Maker, were not favourable. Those who were not pleased with the coffee maker, were not satisfied with the quality of the machine. It was also mentioned that the filter is difficult to clean. However, the issue which was mentioned the most was that the coffee does not get, or remain hot enough.
The positive side is that those who favor this coffee maker, state that it’s a good value for the price