The Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo white coffee machine is a compact, unobtrusive model that is capable of making high quality coffee. It’s a pod coffee machine with a 1.5L capacity, barcode system and transparent water tank. In this Bosch Tassimo TAS2001GB coffee maker review I’ll guide you through the products main features in more detail.
Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo Features
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a simple white design that’ll suit the style of most kitchens. It isn’t as eye catching as other Tassimo models on the market, but if you’re looking for a coffee machine that blends into the background then the TAS2001GB is probably a better choice.
- It is capable of making a number of different types of coffee including latte, cafe crema, medium roast and espresso. It can also make milka chocolate and English breakfast tea, and there is an option for Starbucks house blend.
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a power of 16000W, a capacity of 1.5L and a transparent tank. It also has a water level gauge so you can easily see when it needs to be filled up.
- Like other Tassimo products it has a barcode system which helps to provide the perfect drink each time.
- Keep in mind that the Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo coffee maker is a pod machine, which means you’ll need to spend extra money on the pods. If you drink a lot of coffee then this may become a problem as the cost can add up over time.
Bosch TAS2001GB Reviews
Compared to other Tassimo coffee maker products there aren’t many online reviews of the Bosch TAS2001GB. The ones that have reviewed it, however, have largely been happy with their purchase. Good comments about the Bosch TAS2001GB white coffee machine include that it makes a high quality cup of coffee, the barcode system works well and there is a wide range of capsules available. The fact that the Bosch TAS2001GB also tells you when it needs to be descaled is a bonus. One reviewer also points out that the Bosch TAS2001GB is a relatively compact machine, making it a good option for people with small kitchens.