Grind your own coffee beans at home, with this durable stainless steel Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill. Freshly ground coffee will enhance your coffee experience and bring it to the next level. You will now be able to experience a variety of different coffees and specialty coffees in your own home with the right machine, because you can adjust the coarseness to suit the need for any drink you choose to experience.
Burr Coffee Mill Specifications
- The burr blades of this durable and heavy-duty grinder enhance the flavour, as well as the aroma when you grind your favourite coffee beans.
- Select the coarseness of your coffee with the 18 different settings offered with the built in grind selector. Grind the beans to a fine texture to use in your espresso machine. Or, for your cafetiere, grind the beans more coarse. For a simple great cup of coffee, grind them in between to use in your filter coffee machine. The choices are many, with the selections available.
- This Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill also allows you to choose the amount of cups, with the cup quantity feature, which turns off automatically to avoid burning the coffee grounds.
- The generously sized mill holds up to ½ pound, or 250g of coffee beans.
- The housing material of this coffee mill consists of brushed stainless steel, making this a durable piece of equipment, to meet your coffee needs for a long time.
- Some of the parts are removable, and dishwasher safe for your convenience.
- The burr coffee mill has a wide range 4 to 18 cup capacity.
- This coffee mill is easy to use, due to its automatic features. Place the beans in the mill, choose the desired coarseness, the number of cups you want, and then press the start button. It’s really that simple.
- Cuisinart products are built to last, which is why a 5 year guarantee is offered.
Cuisinart Coffee Burr Mill
Burr Coffee Mill Reviews
There are plenty of online reviews of the Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill which is helpful for getting an accurate picture of how consumers view this product. With the auto shut off, you can walk away and not worry about burning the coffee. Being able to choose the coarseness, its affordability, and that it’s easy to fill, are other positive comments.
The rare complaints are fairly consistent, with those who love their espresso are disappointed that it does not grind the coffee beans fine enough.
If you prefer freshly ground coffee beans for your coffee, then the Cuisinart DGB600BCU Grind and Brew Coffee Maker has been designed for you. Enjoy a cup of professional quality coffee made in your own home. The grinder is integrated, so the all in one machine is appealing for home owners, as it saves space without the need for a separate grinder. Place the coffee beans in the grinder, and pour the water into the reservoir. You can then program the coffee maker to start when you want a fresh pot.
Cuisinart DGB600BCU Specifications
- The Cuisinart Grind and Brew has a 10 cup capacity, perfect for most homes. It’s the right amount of coffee for the day, or for the morning if you love coffee more than some consumers. The compact design of this coffee maker is also ideal for most kitchen counters.
- You can choose to make less than a full pot if you only want a couple cups of coffee one day, with the 1 to 4 cup selector, without sacrificing great flavour.
- The grind off feature is available for an option to use pre-ground coffee if you choose to at times.
- The permanent gold toned filter aids in less distortion of flavour for your coffee. It also saves money, without the need for buying disposable paper filters.
- The brushed stainless steel material is modern in design, as well as compact. The popular material is also easier to clean, and more durable than other materials.
- Its carafe is insulated with a double wall, and features a vacuum sealed lid in order to maintain the heat, as well as the flavour, for hours. You will not have to reheat the coffee if you choose to have another cup a little later.
- There is a pause and serve feature, so you can pour yourself a cup of hot coffee before the brewing process is over.
- The convenient charcoal water filters help to purify the water within the coffee maker, and eliminate unwanted lime build up.
Cuisinart DGB600BCU Reviews
The online reviews for the Cuisinart DGB600BCU Grind and Brew Coffee Maker were mostly favourable. The machine is easy to clean and use, conveniently all in one, and makes great coffee.
The downside is that it needs to be cleaned thoroughly, the grinder is noisy, and the coffee is weak when made according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
The Cuisinart DGB900BCU coffee maker is a grinder and maker, all in one. With the burr grinder, integrated for convenience, the flavour is enhanced by extracting full body out of your favourite coffee beans. Imagine waking up to the savory aroma of freshly ground and brewing coffee for your morning cup. Having the grinder built in saves room in the kitchen without the need for a separate grinder. This is also perfect for a small office, so the coffee is ready for the employees when they arrive first thing in the morning. Continue Reading »
The Cuisinart EM200U Espresso Coffee Maker is your answer to long lines at the coffee house. You will now be able to enjoy a fresh espresso, hot cappuccino, or a delicious latte, without having to go out. This attractive machine will have you sipping your favourite drink in the privacy of your own home, within minutes. You can also impress your guests with the wonderful aroma, and taste of a specialty coffee, just like the coffee house makes. This machine has even thought of the tea drinkers, as the nozzle can also create hot water to make your tea.
|This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
Cuisinart EM200U Specifications
- The Cuisinart espresso coffee maker gives you the chance to choose your cup size, depending on your mood at the time. So, if you want a smaller cup than you did the other day, no problem.
- The stainless steel frothing arm is quick and easy to use, making a creamy and rich cappuccino, within seconds.
- Warm your cups up with the built in warming plate, to avoid your hot beverage from cooling down too fast.
- You won’t have to guess how much water you need, because the generous sized water reservoir is transparent, for easy viewing and filling.
- Tea drinkers are also taken into consideration with this espresso coffee maker, as the frothing nozzle can also produce hot water for their favourite tea.
- The drip tray is removable to make the clean up easier.
- Also included, is a stainless steel milk jug.
- It has an impressive 15 bar pump for extracting the best flavour.
- Soft pods can also be utilized with this machine, as well as your favourite brand of coffee.
- This attractive espresso maker has a stainless steel finish.
Cuisinart EM200U Espresso Coffee Maker Chrome 15 BAR MILK FROTHER
Cuisinart EM200U Reviews
There are several online reviews of the Cuisinart EM200U Espresso coffee maker, and most are favourable. The positive remarks are that it makes a great cup of coffee, easy to use, and makes a decent crema. Many of them had done a lot of research before purchasing their machine, and are very pleased with their choice in the espresso maker.
Out of the rare negative comments, most are stemming with a faulty machine. Although before it broke down, they were happy with the beverage it would produce. The one consistent downside is that the steamer needs to start over each time, which makes the process a little slow, if you need to make more than one at a time.