The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker is a classic, by design as well as durability. This compact coffee maker is the perfect size for a daily pot of coffee. Even if you love coffee more than the average coffee consumer, it’s a great size for your morning dose, and to have another fresh pot in the afternoon or evening. It’s less bulky than most coffee makers, leaving more room on your counter. The stylish design will look fabulous in any kitchen, and in any décor. Enjoy your daily favourite coffee, made from this reliable and classic machine.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker has an 8 cup capacity, making this just the right size for the home brewed pot of coffee.
- Enjoy the attractive and classic design, suitable for any home.
- The compact size of this coffee maker will fit well on most kitchen counters.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Review
There weren’t very many online reviews written by the consumers of the Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker, but it was positive.
The author of one review was very happy that they were able to purchase the exact same coffee maker, to replace one they had purchased years ago. This speaks volumes on the durability of this particular coffee maker. The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 appears to be a basic, but classic and durable coffee maker.
The Russell Hobbs 13401 Espresso coffee machine produces a coffee house treat, without leaving your home. You now can save money and time by having your own coffee house favourites within your reach, enjoying a wonderful espresso, cappuccino, or latte any time you want. Its compact design is stylish enough to complement any décor, without bulking up the counter. Its energy saving design, coupled with the user friendly features, make this a great value for an in home espresso and cappuccino machine.
Russell Hobbs 13401 Specifications
- An Italian pump provides an impressive 15 bars of pressure, retaining the coffee.
- The Russell Hobbs 13401 includes 2 espresso cups. So, you can entertain a guest with a fresh hot espresso, or have an extra cup on hand.
- The generous 1.2 litre capacity eliminates the need to keep refilling the water reservoir, and is easy to fill.
- The steam nozzle is used for frothing the milk, for your cappuccino or latte.
- There is a detachable drip tray, to make clean up a little after you enjoy your coffee treat.
- The water tank in the 13401 Pump Espresso Machine is removable, which helps in cleaning, as well as filling.
- The Russell Hobbs Pump Espresso Machine has easy to use features, and energy efficient options with the required power at 800 watts.
Russell Hobbs 14899 10 Cups Coffee And Espresso Maker
Russell Hobbs 13401 Reviews
There are several online reviews to read on the Russell Hobbs 13401 Silver and Black Pump Espresso Machine. Most of them are very favourable and informative.
The compact and stylish design seems to be very well liked by the consumers of this machine. Another common remark was that it was easy to use, and clean. However, the most common praise of this espresso maker is that it’s a great machine considering that it is relatively inexpensive.
A complaint in the rare negative review for this machine was that it doesn’t have a cup warmer. The most common complaint was that it doesn’t last long and that it could be more durable. Out of those remarks, the thought was that for the money spent, these problems were acceptable.
Overall the consensus is that if you read and follow the instructions, this is an easy to use espresso machine, and makes a nice espresso, cappuccino, or latte.
Imagine waking each morning to the aroma of your favourite coffee filling the air, from a freshly brewed pot in your kitchen. The Russell Hobbs 13912 Thermal Coffee Maker allows you that luxury, with it’s built in programmable timer. Just set the timer the night before so that it starts brewing shortly before you get up. This can be done up to 24 hours in advance, giving you valuable extra minutes in the morning. You can also set it in advance when you are having guests over, so the typical last minute details become less stressful. It has to be said, however, that the 13912 has not had good reviews from many people who've bought it. You may want to consider the Russell Hobbs 14597 instead.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 13912 has a 10 cup capacity, making it an ideal size for any kitchen.
- The 24 hour programmable timer provides the option to start the process the night before, or hours before a dinner party.
- The blue analog clock adds to the distinctive style of this coffee maker, along with the stainless steel carafe.
- An automatic pause and pour feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee for yourself before the end of the brewing process, without dripping. This is a great feature to help eliminate drippings from burning on the warming plate, as well as stains.
- It has a translucent water reservoir, which is removable for easy cleaning.
- With safety in mind, the Russell Hobbs 13912 has an automatic shut off system, turning the coffee maker off an hour after its done brewing.
- You can choose your strength each time with the strength selector feature. This allows you to have the stronger cup of coffee in the morning when you need an extra boost, or a milder cup at night when you want to wind down for the evening.
- There is a hidden cord storage area within the coffee maker, making the counter look less cluttered when you have guests.
No items matching your keywords were found.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Reviews
The majority of online reviews for the Russell Hobbs 13912 Coffee Maker, were not favourable. Those who were not pleased with the coffee maker, were not satisfied with the quality of the machine. It was also mentioned that the filter is difficult to clean. However, the issue which was mentioned the most was that the coffee does not get, or remain hot enough.
The positive side is that those who favor this coffee maker, state that it’s a good value for the price
The Russell Hobbs 14502 Essentials coffee maker was created with convenience and quality in mind. It features a digital timer, so you can prepare your coffee pot to brew your favourite coffee at a later time. This will give you extra minutes in the morning to sleep in, read the paper, or have another cup of coffee if you wish to. Dinner parties will be less hectic also, because you can program the coffee maker ahead of time, leaving you more time to prepare the dinner, yourself, or greet and mingle with your guests. Last minute details can now be less frustrating, thanks to the Russell Hobbs 14502.
Russell Hobbs 14502 Specifications
- A generous 12 cup capacity allows you to make a large pot of coffee for the day. Also, if you have company over, this is the perfect size to serve them a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
- There is a strength control feature in the Russell Hobbs Essentials Coffee Maker, allowing you to adjust the amount of coffee you brew each time, without sacrificing taste and strength.
- A permanent filter eliminates the need for disposable paper filters, which will save you money and time at the store.
- The anti-drip mechanism prevents messy drippings when you pour yourself a cup of coffee during the brewing stage.
- A built in warming plate keeps the freshly brewed pot of coffee warm for a couple hours after it’s done brewing. You won’t have to reheat the coffee, if you decide to have another cup.
- An automatic shut off turns the coffee maker off for you, 2 hours after the brewing process is complete. This gives you peace of mind when you leave the home, knowing it will shut off, if you forgot to manually turn it off.
- There is a water level indicator in the water reservoir, conveniently located on the coffee maker’s side for easy viewing and filling.
- The digital timer is easy to use, and allows you to have a fresh pot of coffee, at a later time.
Russell Hobbs 14502 Reviews
There weren’t many reviews on the Russell Hobbs 14502 12-Cup Essentials Coffee Maker, so getting an accurate view on consumer’s opinions is difficult.
All the added features exceeded consumer’s expectations, such as the timer, automatic shut off, and strength control. However, not all consumers need these sorts of features.
Russell Hobbs are known for their creation of high quality, and stylish small appliances, for more than 50 years. The Russell Hobbs 15215 coffee maker is an inexpensive option for those who love a good cup of coffee, without the fancy options and lofty price. But, don’t let the low cost sway you into believing this is void of all benefits. A great coffee maker can make a great cup of coffee, at any price. Sit down, grab your newspaper and let this coffee maker brew you a fresh pot of coffee to either start your day, or end it in an abundance of flavor.
Russell Hobbs 15215 Specifications
|Key Features||Permanent Filter
Despite being a cheap coffee maker, the 15215 still has a number of features including:
- The Russell Hobbs 15215 features a large 12 cup capacity, making enough coffee for the entire day, or for when you have company.
- There is an adjustable strength control feature, so you have the option of how strong you would like your coffee. This is works well for people who like to drink a stronger coffee in the morning, to kick start their day, but have a lighter cup to wind down in the evening.
- The permanent filter in this coffee maker will save money, by eliminating the need to purchase disposable paper filters. The washable filter is removable, for ease of clean up.
- A water gauge provides easy viewing for the water reservoir’s filling process.
- The built in warming plate keeps your favourite coffee warm for hours. You can enjoy another cup just a few hours later, without having to re-heat it. It’s a feature that works well if you work from home, or have the day off.
- An anti-drip feature in the Russell Hobbs 15215 coffee maker provides an opportunity to pour a cup of coffee, before the brewing process is done. This mechanism prevents drips from pouring onto the warming plate as you take the carafe off, avoiding burning coffee.
- The illuminated on/off switch is easy to use and see in the early morning hours.
- Instruction booklet included is included.
No items matching your keywords were found.
Russell Hobbs 15215 Reviews
There are not very many reviews on the internet to get an accurate picture of how well the Russell Hobbs 15215 Coffee Maker is accepted by consumers.
The positive notes on it are that it is a good coffee maker for the price, and that it is large enough to suit most households.
The downside is that it doesn’t have an automatic shut off feature.
For all the coffee connoisseurs who love freshly brewed coffee, Russell Hobbs has created the coffee maker for you. The Platinum Grind and Brew 14899 was designed to make sure you get the freshest cup possible. This coffee maker, with the built-in coffee bean grinder, allows you the option of strength, each time you make it. However, if you are rushed and would prefer a quicker coffee, you can choose to use pre-ground filter coffee as another option. Russell Hobbs has created the Grind and Brew Coffee Maker to be in their Platinum Collection.
Continue Reading »
Russell Hobbs is a brand well known for its innovative styling and quality, for over 5 decades now. So, it’s no surprise that they put some thought into the features of the Russell Hobbs 14597 Filter Coffee Maker. It’s crafted in a modern design of mixed polished and brushed stainless steel, which will complement any décor. The digital timer allows you to program the coffee maker the night before, so you can wake to the aromatic fresh pot of your favourite coffee. By adding those valued minutes to your morning, you can now take the time to enjoy your cup of coffee. Continue Reading »
The Russell Hobbs 13406 coffee maker is a stylish, affordable option for those looking for a filter coffee machine. It features a digital clock and timer, allowing you to set when you want your brew to be ready, along with an easy to view water level indicator. Although it lacks many of the features of more expensive coffee machines, the Russell Hobbs 13406digital coffee maker is targeted at people who want to make coffee in a simple, affordable and straightforward way. To buy Russell Hobbs 13406 coffee makers generally costs less than £25, although this depends where you buy from. Continue Reading »