The Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo white coffee machine is a compact, unobtrusive model that is capable of making high quality coffee. It’s a pod coffee machine with a 1.5L capacity, barcode system and transparent water tank. In this Bosch Tassimo TAS2001GB coffee maker review I’ll guide you through the products main features in more detail.
Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo Features
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a simple white design that’ll suit the style of most kitchens. It isn’t as eye catching as other Tassimo models on the market, but if you’re looking for a coffee machine that blends into the background then the TAS2001GB is probably a better choice.
- It is capable of making a number of different types of coffee including latte, cafe crema, medium roast and espresso. It can also make milka chocolate and English breakfast tea, and there is an option for Starbucks house blend.
- The Bosch TAS2001GB has a power of 16000W, a capacity of 1.5L and a transparent tank. It also has a water level gauge so you can easily see when it needs to be filled up.
- Like other Tassimo products it has a barcode system which helps to provide the perfect drink each time.
- Keep in mind that the Bosch TAS2001GB Tassimo coffee maker is a pod machine, which means you’ll need to spend extra money on the pods. If you drink a lot of coffee then this may become a problem as the cost can add up over time.
Bosch TAS2001GB Reviews
Compared to other Tassimo coffee maker products there aren’t many online reviews of the Bosch TAS2001GB. The ones that have reviewed it, however, have largely been happy with their purchase. Good comments about the Bosch TAS2001GB white coffee machine include that it makes a high quality cup of coffee, the barcode system works well and there is a wide range of capsules available. The fact that the Bosch TAS2001GB also tells you when it needs to be descaled is a bonus. One reviewer also points out that the Bosch TAS2001GB is a relatively compact machine, making it a good option for people with small kitchens.
The Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo coffee maker is another in the company’s range of push button coffee machines. For those looking for high quality hot drinks with the minimum of fuss, the Bosch TAS4013GB red coffee machine is a good option. Features include flow heater technology for quick heating, barcode system and the ability to use twelve different pods. In this Bosch TAS4013GB review we’ll talk in-depth about the product’s features and what buyers think of it.
|This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
Bosch TAS4013GB Coffee Maker Features
- The Bosch TAS4013GB red coffee maker is capable of preparing a number of drinks including filter coffee, cappuccino and Latte Macchiato. It can also make hot chocolate and tea. You’ll need to buy capsules for the machine separately, so make sure you keep this in mind when working out your budget for a coffee machine.
- Simplicity is the goal for the Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo, which is why it is capable of making fresh drinks with a push of a button. Like other models such as the Bosch TAS4012GB Tassimo coffee maker, the TAS4013GB has been designed to be intuitive and simple to use.
- In order to make sure you always get the perfect drink the Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo has a built in bar code system.
- It also has flow heater technology which reduces the time needed for the drink to heat up. If you often need to make coffee or other hot drinks in a hurry then this could be an important feature.
- Like some other Bosch products, the Bosch TAS4013GB comes with a two year guarantee. We always recommend you check the details of the guarantee before you buy.
Bosch TAS4013GB Reviews
The Bosch TAS4013GB Tassimo coffee maker red is a very popular product amongst most of the people who’ve bought it. It has received good reviews from the majority of buyers, which is a good sign regarding its quality and ease of use.
Good comments mentioned by reviewers of the Bosch TAS4013GB coffee machine include that it’s relatively inexpensive compared to other models, makes high quality drinks and is easy to use. Other reviewers say that the Bosch TAS4013GB red is an attractive coffee machine.
On the other end of the spectrum from the stylish and elegant Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker we have the Bodum Brazil coffee maker. With its bold, in your face design and bright colouring it certainly isn’t for everyone. For those looking to liven up the kitchen, however, it may be a good choice. Features include a 0.35L capacity and a design using heat resistant glass. In this Bodum Brazil coffee maker 3 cup review we’ll talk a bit more about the features of the product, along with what other coffee fans have thought of it. There is also a Bodum Brazil coffee maker pink version available from some retailers.
Bodum Brazil Coffee Maker Features
- The Bodum Brazil coffee maker is a French press coffee maker. This is a simple type of coffee making device that’s also known as a coffee plunger or coffee press.
- The design of the Bodum Brazil coffee maker encases the glass of the French Press in a colourful plastic appearance, which helps to protect the glass while livening up the design of your kitchen. The plastic also has the effect of making the Bodum Brazil coffee maker spill proof.
- To release the coffee you simply need to push a lever – an action that can easily be performed with one hand.
- The capacity of the Bodum Brazil coffee maker orange model is 0.35L, and it has a three cup capacity.
Bodum Brazil Coffee Maker Reviews
The Bodum Brazil coffee maker has received mainly positive reviews, although there are some reviewers who are not happy with the product. Some of the good points, according to reviewers, is that the Bodum Brazil coffee maker pink or orange model has an attractive design and does its job well. Negative comments include that the design of the product hasn’t been thought through, leading to major problems with its function. According to one reviewer, for example, the plastic top stains very easily and is difficult to clean. Another reviewer also says that the plastic around the beaker allows seapage of coffee which cannot be cleaned without prising the handle away from the glass.
For those looking for an elegant, attractive and simple way to make coffee the Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker is a product to consider. The coffee maker is based on classic French design, and its style will fit into nearly all kitchens. It has a 1L capacity, stainless steel design and dishwasher safe materials. Bodum 1928 Chambord reviews have been very complementary about the product, so in this article we’ll go through the product’s main features along with some of its positives and negatives.
Bodum 1928 Chambord Coffee Maker
- The Bodum 1928 Chambord is a simple coffee maker. It comes with a 1l capacity and is capable of making up to 8 cups of coffee in one go. This should be more than enough for most people’s homes, although the eight cup capacity could be a problem for large parties.
- The Bodum 1928 Chambord is a stainless steel coffee maker. Both the frame and the filter are made out of stainless steel, which creates an elegant and attractive design which will suit most kitchens. The glass of the Chambord is designed to withstand very high temperatures.
- A bonus is that the Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker is dishwasher safe. If you’re going to be making coffee regularly with the 1928 Chambord then not having to wash it up manually each time can make things a lot easier.
- There are also matching coffee cups available should you wish to buy them.
Bodum 1928 Chambord Reviews
The Bodum 1928 Chambord coffee maker stainless steel model has received a number of reviews online. The majority of these have been positive. Good points about the cafetiere include that it has a reasonable capacity – although the 8 cup claim only applies to small espresso cups – and that it has a very attractive design. There are, however, some negative comments about the design of the product, including that some of the newer models seem to have an inferior plastic lid compared with the original metal, although whether this is true for all new models we’re not sure.
The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker is a classic, by design as well as durability. This compact coffee maker is the perfect size for a daily pot of coffee. Even if you love coffee more than the average coffee consumer, it’s a great size for your morning dose, and to have another fresh pot in the afternoon or evening. It’s less bulky than most coffee makers, leaving more room on your counter. The stylish design will look fabulous in any kitchen, and in any décor. Enjoy your daily favourite coffee, made from this reliable and classic machine.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker has an 8 cup capacity, making this just the right size for the home brewed pot of coffee.
- Enjoy the attractive and classic design, suitable for any home.
- The compact size of this coffee maker will fit well on most kitchen counters.
Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Review
There weren’t very many online reviews written by the consumers of the Russell Hobbs 12701-56 Coffee Maker, but it was positive.
The author of one review was very happy that they were able to purchase the exact same coffee maker, to replace one they had purchased years ago. This speaks volumes on the durability of this particular coffee maker. The Russell Hobbs 12701-56 appears to be a basic, but classic and durable coffee maker.