The Russell Hobbs 13401 Espresso coffee machine produces a coffee house treat, without leaving your home. You now can save money and time by having your own coffee house favourites within your reach, enjoying a wonderful espresso, cappuccino, or latte any time you want. Its compact design is stylish enough to complement any décor, without bulking up the counter. Its energy saving design, coupled with the user friendly features, make this a great value for an in home espresso and cappuccino machine.
Russell Hobbs 13401 Specifications
- An Italian pump provides an impressive 15 bars of pressure, retaining the coffee.
- The Russell Hobbs 13401 includes 2 espresso cups. So, you can entertain a guest with a fresh hot espresso, or have an extra cup on hand.
- The generous 1.2 litre capacity eliminates the need to keep refilling the water reservoir, and is easy to fill.
- The steam nozzle is used for frothing the milk, for your cappuccino or latte.
- There is a detachable drip tray, to make clean up a little after you enjoy your coffee treat.
- The water tank in the 13401 Pump Espresso Machine is removable, which helps in cleaning, as well as filling.
- The Russell Hobbs Pump Espresso Machine has easy to use features, and energy efficient options with the required power at 800 watts.
Russell Hobbs 18118 Deluxe Coffee Maker Machine Steel LCD Timer NEW
Russell Hobbs 13401 Reviews
There are several online reviews to read on the Russell Hobbs 13401 Silver and Black Pump Espresso Machine. Most of them are very favourable and informative.
The compact and stylish design seems to be very well liked by the consumers of this machine. Another common remark was that it was easy to use, and clean. However, the most common praise of this espresso maker is that it’s a great machine considering that it is relatively inexpensive.
A complaint in the rare negative review for this machine was that it doesn’t have a cup warmer. The most common complaint was that it doesn’t last long and that it could be more durable. Out of those remarks, the thought was that for the money spent, these problems were acceptable.
Overall the consensus is that if you read and follow the instructions, this is an easy to use espresso machine, and makes a nice espresso, cappuccino, or latte.
The Gaggia Classic RI8161 Coffee Machine provides you the chance to choose your coffee simply and easily, whether it’s espresso or cappuccino. Experience an authentic Italian cup of espresso created in the comfort of your own home. This machine is built to last, and produce professional-quality coffee for years to come. Imagine a professional hot espresso to enjoy each day. The Gaggia Classic embraces this concept by combining form and function with advanced technology. With the Classic RI8161, you are able to bring home coffee house looks, aroma, and flavour. Continue Reading »
The Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100240 coffee machine is a stylish, interesting looking model with a variety of features. These include thermoblock technology, ability to use Nescafe pods (which come in 18 different varieties) and 15 bar pressure. This allows the Krups KP100240 to produce coffee shop quality drinks from the comfort of your own home. The look of the Krups KP100240 coffee machine may not suit all tastes, but it the machine has provide popular amongst those who’ve bought it. Continue Reading »
The Cuisinart EM200U Espresso Coffee Maker is your answer to long lines at the coffee house. You will now be able to enjoy a fresh espresso, hot cappuccino, or a delicious latte, without having to go out. This attractive machine will have you sipping your favourite drink in the privacy of your own home, within minutes. You can also impress your guests with the wonderful aroma, and taste of a specialty coffee, just like the coffee house makes. This machine has even thought of the tea drinkers, as the nozzle can also create hot water to make your tea.
Cuisinart EM200U Specifications
- The Cuisinart espresso coffee maker gives you the chance to choose your cup size, depending on your mood at the time. So, if you want a smaller cup than you did the other day, no problem.
- The stainless steel frothing arm is quick and easy to use, making a creamy and rich cappuccino, within seconds.
- Warm your cups up with the built in warming plate, to avoid your hot beverage from cooling down too fast.
- You won’t have to guess how much water you need, because the generous sized water reservoir is transparent, for easy viewing and filling.
- Tea drinkers are also taken into consideration with this espresso coffee maker, as the frothing nozzle can also produce hot water for their favourite tea.
- The drip tray is removable to make the clean up easier.
- Also included, is a stainless steel milk jug.
- It has an impressive 15 bar pump for extracting the best flavour.
- Soft pods can also be utilized with this machine, as well as your favourite brand of coffee.
- This attractive espresso maker has a stainless steel finish.
Cuisinart EM200U Espresso Machine
Cuisinart EM200U Reviews
There are several online reviews of the Cuisinart EM200U Espresso coffee maker, and most are favourable. The positive remarks are that it makes a great cup of coffee, easy to use, and makes a decent crema. Many of them had done a lot of research before purchasing their machine, and are very pleased with their choice in the espresso maker.
Out of the rare negative comments, most are stemming with a faulty machine. Although before it broke down, they were happy with the beverage it would produce. The one consistent downside is that the steamer needs to start over each time, which makes the process a little slow, if you need to make more than one at a time.
The Morphy Richards Café Rico Combi Coffee Maker is suitable for any office or kitchen that requires a quick cup of coffee. This dual-carafe coffee maker is capable of brewing up to 10 cups of quality coffee in only 8 minutes. This coffee maker comes with a permanent filter that can be easily removed and cleaned. In addition, the Morphy Richards Café Rico Combi Coffee Maker can produce a variety of coffee styles and includes a milk frother that comes equipped with a non-stick milk jug. To keep coffee at the perfect temperature, this coffee maker comes standard with a thermostatic hotplate. An anti-drip device prevents messes and a coffee strength selector allows for the brewing of lattes, mochas, espressos, macchiatos, or cappuccinos.
Continue Reading »
The Bialetti Moka Express 3-cup Espresso Maker is one of the most recognizable and cherished espresso makers. In Italy, the First Moka pot was developed by Alfonso Bialetti in 1933. The classic eight sided design is a unique shape made by Bialetti, also " The little man with the mustache" is on all authentic Bialetti Moka Express Espresso Makers. This espresso maker produces an excellent cup of espresso, because it is brewed slowly, the flavor is smooth and delicious. Continue Reading »
By now, most people have discovered the monetary benefits of brewing their own coffee at home. Coffee shops charge ridiculously inflated prices for a simple brew, and one can achieve a product that is just as good or even better by preparing their own morning roast. This has led to a vast increase in the market for home coffee machines. People regularly search for coffee makers that are space-saving, attractive, and of course prepare an excellent cup of coffee. Continue Reading »
The De'Longhi EC710 Espresso Maker features a high performance 15 bar pressure, can brew coffee using pods and ground coffee and has a built in frothing arm. It does take some practice, but once you’ve learnt all the features it isn’t too hard to brew high quality coffee. This review of the De'Longhi EC710 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker 15 bar stainless steel will go into detail about the products specifications.
Continue Reading »