The De’Longhi EC710 Espresso Maker features a high performance 15 bar pressure, can brew coffee using pods and ground coffee and has a built in frothing arm. It does take some practice, but once you’ve learnt all the features it isn’t too hard to brew high quality coffee. This review of the De’Longhi EC710 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker 15 bar stainless steel will go into detail about the products specifications.
De’Longhi EC710 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker Specifications
- If you want a professional tasting coffee, then the 15 bar pressure of the De’Longhi EC710 will help you achieve this.
- The De’Longhi EC710 is a pump machine, and is a great coffee maker if you want to introduce yourself to the process.
- Can brew coffee using ESE pods, which stands for Easy Serving Espresso, as well as ground coffee.
- Includes a steamer arm for milk frothing
- Cup warmer for keeping your coffee hot, which is important if you don’t want to be constantly brewing.
- Thermostats for both the espresso and the steam.
- Includes built in storage for accessories, and the box comes with sample coffee granules so you can get started straight away.
De’Longhi EC710 Reviews
The De’Longhi EC710 coffee maker has received mainly positive reviews from many buyers. It is said to look good on a kitchen work surface, and is relatively easy to use. The guide included with the machine is also useful. People have commented that it does take some practice before you start making the kind of coffee that you would expect from coffee shops, but this is the same with many machines.
Some complaints about the De’Longhi EC710 coffee machine is that it is slow compared to other models, and that the milk frothing arm is not positioned in the most accessible place.