Imagine waking each morning to the aroma of your favourite coffee filling the air, from a freshly brewed pot in your kitchen. The Russell Hobbs 13912 Thermal Coffee Maker allows you that luxury, with it’s built in programmable timer. Just set the timer the night before so that it starts brewing shortly before you get up. This can be done up to 24 hours in advance, giving you valuable extra minutes in the morning. You can also set it in advance when you are having guests over, so the typical last minute details become less stressful. It has to be said, however, that the 13912 has not had good reviews from many people who've bought it. You may want to consider the Russell Hobbs 14597 instead.
|This item is not accessible through the Product Advertising API.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Specifications
- The Russell Hobbs 13912 has a 10 cup capacity, making it an ideal size for any kitchen.
- The 24 hour programmable timer provides the option to start the process the night before, or hours before a dinner party.
- The blue analog clock adds to the distinctive style of this coffee maker, along with the stainless steel carafe.
- An automatic pause and pour feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee for yourself before the end of the brewing process, without dripping. This is a great feature to help eliminate drippings from burning on the warming plate, as well as stains.
- It has a translucent water reservoir, which is removable for easy cleaning.
- With safety in mind, the Russell Hobbs 13912 has an automatic shut off system, turning the coffee maker off an hour after its done brewing.
- You can choose your strength each time with the strength selector feature. This allows you to have the stronger cup of coffee in the morning when you need an extra boost, or a milder cup at night when you want to wind down for the evening.
- There is a hidden cord storage area within the coffee maker, making the counter look less cluttered when you have guests.
No items matching your keywords were found.
Russell Hobbs 13912 Reviews
The majority of online reviews for the Russell Hobbs 13912 Coffee Maker, were not favourable. Those who were not pleased with the coffee maker, were not satisfied with the quality of the machine. It was also mentioned that the filter is difficult to clean. However, the issue which was mentioned the most was that the coffee does not get, or remain hot enough.
The positive side is that those who favor this coffee maker, state that it’s a good value for the price